Please refer to the separate financial document for Oak House Nursery.
- Registration – A non-refundable registration fee of £50.00 is payable at the time of registering a child at the school.
- Reception Class Registration – A registration fee of £100.00 is required to secure your child/children a place in our reception class and will be deducted from the first term’s fees. If however, you do not take up the place in the reception class the deposit cannot be refunded.
- School Fees With Effect From September 2016:
Tuition £2600.00 per term
Lunches £3.20 per day
- Payment of Fees – School fees are due for payment on or before the first day of term. Cheques should be made payable to CPS (Preston) Limited.
- Sibling Discounts are offered. Discounts apply if you have one child in the main school.
- Salary Sacrifice Scheme – The school accepts childcare vouchers as payment in respect of any extra-curricular activities and after-school care.
- Breakfast Sessions are provided from 7.30am. The cost of the session will be £3.00.
- After School Facilities are provided up to 6.00pm and will be charged at £6.50.
- Extra-Curricular Activities – The school offers a number of free After School Activities, please be advised if you book your child/children for the activities listed, you will be charged per full term.
Tennis £7.50 per lesson
Swimming £7.25 per lesson
Petite Acting £5 per lesson
Ballet £50 per term
Lancaster Bus Service £3.00 per single trip (pre-booking essential)
- Term’s Notice – Parents are required to give a full term’s notice in writing on the first day of term i.e. first day of Autumn, Spring or Summer term, should there be the possibility of you having to withdraw your child/children from the school. If the required notice is not given, then a term’s fees in lieu of notice will be payable without exception.